A LETTER FROM A TWO YEAR OLD CHILD


A LETTER FROM A TWO YEAR OLD CHILD


A story written about alienation.................


My Greek name is Magdalene. In a few days I will be two years old.......... I can't say I'm thrilled because my birthday falls on a Friday. My Dad comes on a Saturday to see me but not on Fridays because the Judge has ruled against it.

There is a court ruling that states that Dad can come only for my third and fourth birthdays because they fall on weekends. Next year I might trick him so he doesn't get upset. I will tell him that I will be two years old.................................When I grow up don't want a diary nor a watch . If my Dad hugs me on a Friday he is bad and if he hugs me on a Saturday he is good.I' ve had enough...................... I will tell my Mum to keep a piece of my birthday cake for my Dad. I will put a candle on that piece and one candle on the rest of the cake.

When I grow up I have to learn the days of the week, even now I'm learning .....................................Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Wednesday, Sunday, Thursday, Satudray, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I'm just kidding.......................Don't blame my Dad or Mum or the Judge. The days of the week are to blame, they have few Saturdays.


Panayiotis Gouveris

0 σχόλια:

Τα σχόλια στο blog υπάρχουν για να συνεισφέρουν οι αναγνώστες στο διάλογο. Η ευθύνη των σχολίων (αστική και ποινική) βαρύνει τους σχολιαστές.Το παρόν διαδικτυακό μέσο ουδεμία ευθύνη εκ του νόμου φέρει περί των επωνύμων ή ανωνύμων σχολίων που φιλοξενεί. Σε περίπτωση που θεωρείτε πως θίγεστε από κάποιο εξ αυτών, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας έτσι ώστε να αφαιρεθεί.

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.